Canada: #1 in Quality of Life Rankings
(Source: US News & Wharton School, Univ. of Pennsylvania, USA. 2019)
Work and live in Canada whose cities are constantly ranked the top four with the best quality of life in North America!
These cities are Vancouver, Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal.
1. For the first time ever a team of top-notch immigration consultants from Vancouver and Toronto come together to give you step-by-step advice on how to migrate to Canada.
2. Plus four career counsellors share insights on how to crack the Canadian job market if you are an overseas applicant.
3. And finally three people just like you share their personal stories on how they migrated, the challenges they faced initially and how they overcame them.
This course has 50+ video based lessons and links to all the necessary government websites you'll need.
Experts in the course:
Alex Davidson Carter, Immigration Expert, Toronto, Canada
Divya Bakshi Arya, Immigration Expert, Vancouver, Canada
Mark Franklin, President & Career Coach, CareerCycles Ltd. Toronto, Canada
Kristin Vandegriend, Career Counsellor, Vancouver, Canada
Amrit Mundy, Career Coach, Vancouver, Canada
Tia Fomenoff, Director of People & Culture, Thinkific, Vancouver, Canada
• Get authentic information on migrating to Canada that 99% of applicants have no idea about.
• Save months of time and avoid expensive mistakes.